Broadoak Primary is working alongside Save the Children to offer a fantastic opportunity to our parents.
We are looking for families with Children in school aged 4-6 years old to take part in a new program called FAMILIES CONNECT.
What is Families Connect?
The programme will support children’s learning by:
- Talking to parents about how and why activities help children learn
- Giving practical ideas of games, activities and techniques parents can use to support their children’s learning at home
- Sharing hints, tips and learning challenges parents face
What does the programme involve?
The programme runs for 8 weekly sessions, for families in Broadoak Primary school, each lasting around 2 hours. Following the programme you will be invited to tell us what you think – we will really value your feedback.
Why should I get involved?
- Meet other families in your area
- Try new ideas and activites with your children
- Share your ideas and experiences with others
- Help us design a useful programme for families across the UK
If you are interested in the programme, please contact the school.
Find out more about Save the Children here.