We are proud of how smart our children look when they wear the correct uniform. We expect children to wear our school uniform, all of which is easily obtainable from any school supplier.
Our uniform consists of the following:
|White Blouse or White polo shirt||White Shirt or White polo shirt|
|Royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan, jumper or fleece (with school logo)||Royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan, jumper or fleece (with school logo)|
|Grey school style skirt or trousers||Grey trousers (long or short)|
|Blue and White Gingham or Striped Dress (summer term option)|
|White / Grey / Black socks||White / Grey / Black socks
|Grey or black tights|
|Sensible dark plain school shoes (no trainers or high heels)||Sensible dark plain school shoes (no trainers or high heels)|
PE / Games Kit
Correct clothing and footwear are essential in all PE and Sport lessons for reasons of health and safety. We expect children to have a PE kit in school each day that includes:
- A simple drawstring bag
- Black shorts (or tracksuit bottoms for outdoor sessions)
- Pumps (or trainers for outdoor sessions)
- A white T-Shirt
- A tracksuit top or similar (for outdoor sessions)
- Please mark ALL clothing with your child’s name.
- Children should not wear make up, nail varnish or temporary tattoos for school.
- Hair: Our policy is that children do not have ‘extreme’ hair cuts for school as these can cause significant distraction and are not permitted when children go to secondary school. Hair colour should be natural and not coloured.
Where To Buy
Embroidered items can be purchased online from our online Tesco shop here. All other items should be easily obtainable from any school supplier.
Children should not wear jewellery for school apart from a sensible watch and plain stud earrings. For health and safety reasons, children will be asked to remove earrings and jewellery for every PE session. In the event of children being unable to remove earrings before a PE lesson they will be asked to cover their earrings with either a plaster or medical tape.