Class Teacher KS1
Ashton Under Lyne
Dates: Apply by 17/03/17.
Salary: Teacher Main scale or upper
Contract type: Maternity
Contract term: Autumn Term 2017
Outstanding and passionate teachers are required to join a dynamic and improving school in a brand new purpose built facility.
The Head Teacher and Governors of Broadoak Primary School have an exciting opportunity for teachers to join its expanding staff team. We are a growing school who moved into a new multi-million-pound facility in February 2016. The successful candidates will be part of a forward thinking, dynamic team and will join a school which is committed to offering the best possible opportunities for children, families, staff and governors through personal and professional development for all. We pride ourselves on our inclusive pastoral and intervention provision at every stage, our tablet and PC based ICT provision for children and teachers, our safeguarding processes and our creatively designed new building.
“This is a good school!” OFSTED April 2013
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference.
- Is a good/outstanding class teacher with a proven record of leading ambitious progress.
- Is able to lead, inspire and motivate.
- Has high expectations of learning, behavior and care for all children.
- Enjoys teaching and demonstrates the ability to create a stimulating learning environment for children and a determination to make learning active and creative.
- Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards.
We can offer you:
- highly committed, talented enthusiastic and professional staff
- friendly, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- positive and supportive relationships with the local community
- a real commitment to high quality continuous professional development
- a committed and supportive Governing Body
- a highly successful and growing school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact school for an appointment.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau and a disqualification declaration. Further details can be found at www.dbs.org.uk.
Please return the application form to the school via email or post.
Closing date and shortlisting: Friday 19th May 2017
Broadoak Primary School
Telephone: 0161 330 3105
Headteacher: Mr D. Howlett
Number of children on roll including Nursery: 377